K-Line Trailers is a growing Trailer Manufacturer in LANGLEY, BC. We are professional, innovative, collaborative and our goal is to grow our team and create long term, stable employment!
As our Air and Electrical Division continues to grow, so does our need for Junior and Senior Trailer Technicians & Installers. We're looking for (4) highly motivated people that have a mechanical aptitude to install air, hydraulic and 12V electrical systems, along with all of the finishing items to make the trailer complete.
- A competitive compensation structure
- Dental/Medical benefits (Physiotherapy, Reg. Massage, Chiropractic, Vision, Ortho for kids, etc.)
- Life/Disability insurance
- RSP matching
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Shop shut down between Christmas and New Years with an extra paid stat holiday
- Company that is OSSE certified and dedicated to working with you to maintain a safe work environment
- Shift premiums
- Events throughout the year to celebrate safe work achievements and other milestones Company Culture:
- Fun social environment that's inclusive, easy going
- We hire very good skilled tradespeople but we also believe in developing from within and creating opportunities.
We thank all those interested however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an in-person interview. Position is open to local candidates, those qualified for the position and that are legally allowed to work within Canada.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Safe work environment
- Great support from all staff levels and an overall friendly work environment!
- Supervisors are knowledgeable, friendly and upbeat
Responsibilities of this job include, but not limited to
- Plumbing air, electrical and hydraulic lines
- Assembling air and electrical valves
- interpreting air/electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Installing accessories such as air bags, shocks, wheels, tires and fenders
- Finishing touches such as decal and lighting installation
- Q.C. checks and pre-delivery inspections.
Work experience is 1-2 years of relatable experience in the Commercial Trailer field for the Junior role, 4 years plus for the Senior role.
Commercial Trailer Technician (CTT) level 1 education is an asset, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LANGLEY, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Mechanical: 1 year (required)