We've got it figured out – there are 5 different shifts available to help you strike the best work/life balance possible. Specifically we have identified Sunday to Wednesday (Shift C), and Wednesday to Saturday (Shift B) as shifts most needing people.
Requirements and Duties:
- Requires superior knowledge of welding steel and aluminum plate
- Fabrication from blueprints
- 3-5 years experience at a journeyman level
- Prior experience producing heavy equipment
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Open to cross training in one or more fabrication departments
- Open to participating in mentoring others (optional)
- Occasional overtime
- Trade certificates or equal experience and demonstrated skills
- Strong commitment to meeting standards
- Maintain and follow safety policies
- Get along well with others
- Multiple wage brackets to suit where you are today and grow as your knowledge and expertise with K-Line products expands. Our goal is to be a wage leader in our area. Additional $ is available to those that are capable of assuming temporary Lead Hand duties during holiday coverage.
- A very well-rounded benefits package that is designed to meet your family's health and financial needs today, and in the future. Includes life and disability insurance.
- Training programs, in-house re-certifications.
- Other perks like employee discounts with select vendors, events year-round, team goal rewards.
K-Line is proud to be OSSE certified and a culturally diverse and gender inclusive workplace.
"With the right people, we can accomplish anything.” Les Knight, Founder & CEO
Position is open to those qualified for the position and that are legally allowed to work within Canada.